I have finally figured out how many days....




Okay, I guess this as good of a time as any to get started on this. There are 95 days until Greg officially starts his externship at the Mayo Clinic (august 4).
We still have to do quite a bit and I have no idea where to start. I have managed to fill my trunk up with stuff to deliver to good will. Less stuff we will have to move. And oh yeah...since we were robbed a week ago, that keeps up from having to have a custom crate made for our TV or carefully placing it wrapped in baby diapers in the back seat of the car. We are still considering getting rid of some more things and I guess that we will decide on those things as we come across them.
A place to live? Yeah...still working on that one. Greg found some while he was up there for his spring break, but of course there were plenty that he didn't get to see. I have an apartment locater in Scottsdale and I cannot seem to figure out what these apartment locater people do...you tell them EXACTLY what you are wanting and they send you everything BUT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR?????? I told this guy...SCOTTSDALE....he sends me PHOENIX....???? So I might be doing more of this on my own than with a locater.
Job for me? Yeah working on that too. I have talked to HR at Mayo about a position there which would be so sweet and they need me to wait until it is closer to us getting there to see what they have available. Make sense. So far I have sent in my application to a FABULOUS resort in Scottsdale to see if I would be a fit ANYWHERE there. I haven't heard anything, but do not think for one second I am going to stop there. Heck no...I want people to come visit me and if I can get a good rate at these kind of places my year is going to fly by.
People keep telling me that I will fall in love with AZ and not want to come back. I have a feeling that I will and I am afraid of that. My family is in Texas and when my mom became sick and later passed on, family became so very important to me. So we will see. Only time will tell.
Well I hope this wasn't too painful for you. I will try to get more creative and interesting. Here are some pictures of Greg and his visit to AZ at spring break,
Labels: moving to arizona

4 Comments:
YEAH! I'm so happy to have you join me in blog land. I am eager for your next post :)
xox
hmmm, so you switched it around. you are busy over there. You might want to drag your profile further "up" too :)
Yea! Welcome to the world of blogging! It's quite addictive! :)
I'm so glad I'll get to read about yall's journey to Arizona and all the neat experiences you'll have!
I don't care how wonderful everyone says Arizona is. Don't you dare leave me here all alone!!! You owe me a niece or a nephew to spoil inside and out and I intend to my share just as well as moms!!! :)~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home