Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

More than just a race

I am steering away from the moving and AZ topic, to the topic that is taking us out west and that is the science of hearing - Audiology.

Disclaimer - this is being written by me (Misty) and not Greg (the soon to be Audiologist) so with these types of posts, I will refrain from anything thing "technical" and will just share some of my thoughts, feelings and experiences.

I hope you have been witnessing the excitement of the recent horse races and Big Brown. This amazing creature will be competing in this weekend's Belmont Stakes for the Triple Crown. But there is more to this win than just a triple crown.

***Technical difficulties*** I cannot figure out how to get the video off of the GMA post, so here is the link to it:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=5004741&page=1

***If you know how to do this, please let me know so I can fix this. Also...I cannot figure out how to post a link...I see the little chain link think with the green globe and I am following directions, but it isn't working. ***

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home