Less stress
Current temp. in Scottsdale: 106 degrees feels like 106 OMG!
Current humidity in Scottsdale: 8%
Current time in Scottsdale: 6:49 PM
Days until Greg starts at the Mayo: 49
Apartment: The Dakota - it's a done deal
Mover's: Me, Greg and Uhaul
Job for Misty: Still working on that
There isn't much of a reason for this post, I guess I just felt like it and thought it could get me out of some packing, cleaning or anything that I SHOULD be doing.
Well, we have gotten a lot of packing done. I am quite impressed. We have three bags of stuff to take to Goodwill and I have started a new pile of books to sell at Half Priced Books. So we are making some headway and getting things done.
We still aren't sure WHEN we will be moving. We are good to go with the apartment in AZ and will be paid through July here in Dallas. My last day at work is July 3rd. That Friday we will join family in Llano, TX as Uncle Ron competes in a BBQ contest and then it is on to MO Ranch for the annual Ligon family pilgrimage to the hill country. After that we are pretty much free to do whatever. We still need to get rid of the washer and dryer (Cousin Carl might take those), the mattress(what do we do with that???) and figure out how to get the couch and chair to my sister in Austin. Hmm....
Most of all I want to make another trip to CC to spend more time with my dad. So I need to schedule time for that.
So I guess for the most part, the stress is over. I think.
Labels: az move update

2 Comments:
Glad yall got a lot done over the weekend - that is always a nice feeling!
OMG, i can not believe it is 106 there!!!!!! Holy cow!!! We finally got up to the upper 70s this weekend! :\ :)
I was able to donate my mattress to Sleep Experts (http://www.sleepexperts.com/why-sleep-experts/dfw-community.asp). It was easy and relatively painless--we did have to take the mattress to the warehouse but pretty easy to get rid of it that way. FYI, Goodwill does not accept mattress or bed frames. Learned that the hard way
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home