Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Monday, March 23, 2009

The 2009 Mayo Clinic Celebration of Caring

Saturday, March 21st, Greg and I got all dressed up and attended the 2009 Mayo Clinic Celebration of Caring. And by dressed up I mean long dress and a tuxedo. This is an annual event honoring benefactors that have given numerous gifts to Mayo Clinic in the areas of education, research and practice. It is amazing to be in a room of 200+ people that all have a part in Mayo Clinic being the amazing place that it is.



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

you guys look so fancy! and yay for the ebay dress :)

March 23, 2009 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger The Zajicek's said...

yall look great! You're so beautiful and I love the dress!

March 26, 2009 at 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've not really had a chance to be on FB lately but I'm so excited for you and Greg and I really enjoyed all the pics you posted of his ceremonies. I know you are incredibly proud of him.

Way to go, Greg!

May 18, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home