Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just an update...

I know it has been a while since I have posted, but things are starting to pick up around here and so hopefully that will bring more posts from me.

So here is a list of things that are coming up:

March 4 - Greg's birthday

March 3-7 - Greg will be attending an audiology conference here in Scottsdale

March 21 - Greg and I will be attending the 2009 Mayo Clinic Celebration. This means a formal and a tuxedo. Pictures to follow. Promise.

March 27 - Greg and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary in Las Vegas.

April 1-5 - Greg will be attending the Audiology Now conference in (of all places) Dallas, TX.

April 2-5 - I will be flying in to Austin, TX to see my niece, nephew, sister and brother-in-law and then driving down to CC on Friday to see my family and friends! I am so excited!!! That Sunday Greg and I will both arrive back in Phoenix at around the same time. Perfect!

May 14-17 Greg and I will travel to Dallas, TX along with Greg's mom and dad and my sister and her family for one of the moments we have been waiting for...his graduation!!!

And in the time before, after and in between we plan on doing all kinds of things. Most importantly, Spring Training has started her in the Valley of the Sun and we plan on spending some quality time with some cheap baseball in some fabulous weather! Gotta enjoy while we can! Oh yeah...and Greg will be job hunting!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaira said...

god to see you blogging again :)

March 1, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home