Mandibular Molars
On Friday, I finally had my wisdom teeth removed. It took about an hour and a half to remove them and to do two fillings. I felt no pain, but I did feel the removal of the first tooth and that so so weird! The numbness of my mouth was bizarre and when I tried to talk all I ended up doing was laughing because I sounded so ridiculous and it felt so funny!
Anyway, I have had minimal pain. However after having my first vicodin last night, I realize how much pain I was really experiencing. Nothing horrible, but it is definitely present. I have also had to dislodge pasta our of the two bottom holes where my teeth used to occupy. Not all that easy and very much disgusting. Thank goodness for salt and warm water. No more pasta for me for a while.
Labels: just stuff

2 Comments:
SO glad that is finally over with for you!
I had a molar removed and it did feel weird, just pressure, but weird.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home