I'm trying to make it look a little like Christmas.
I bought some multi-colored icicle lights to hang on our patio like we do every year. Well this apartment is stucco (or something like it) and so you can't (Greg tried) to put nails in it. So I got this stuff that I was going to try and use, so I go outside with just an extension cord to see if it would hold and darn it...we don't have an outlet on our patio! We have always had an outlet on our patio! >:\ So I looked into the storage closet to see if there was one in there...nope. But I did come across and interesting looking spider in a web. So I told Greg, no outlets, I am taking the lights back and oh yeah, there is an interesting spider in the closet. Greg LOVES bugs, so he runs out there, looks at it, comes in...yeah it is a FREAKING BLACK WIDOW SPIDER!!!! THE most dangerous and poisonous spider EVER! I don't get creeped out by spiders...they just don't bother me...but this creeped me out! So all we had on hand was roach and ant spray...I didn't know we would need black widow spray, nor do I think I saw any at Wal-Mart, so he sprayed the spider. He then noticed a couple (a freaking COUPLE) of egg sacks...he got our little candle lighting torch and burned them! Okay, yeah, my husbands loves bugs and is a bit of a pyro...there are worse things.
So the count stands at Scorpions - 3 and Black Widow Spiders-1.
Labels: az livin'

2 Comments:
ooohhhhhhhhh, so not cool - at all!
OMG!!! I can't believe that spider!!!! EWWWWWWW!!!!! You should move up here where it's too cold for scary bugs to exist! haha
The best part of MN is NO cockroaches!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home