Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dinner with Uncle Ron

Last night Greg and I had dinner with Uncle Ron from Houston. He was in Phoenix for a conference and we were thrilled when he called us to meet for dinner. It was wonderful getting caught up on the Booker family and the rest of the family back in Texas. Of course it made me more homesick than ever not being there at certain family events and just being back in Texas.

Greg will be back in Dallas in April for a conference and I am SERIOUSLY contemplating flying to Corpus that weekend to see my dad and everyone else that I can squeeze into a weekend. Of course if all I get to do is go to Elva's for a destroyer or two and tons of coffee with my dad on the porch, that will be just fine with me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Kaira said...

I can't wait to go to Elva's now that my dad is back in Corpus!

February 2, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home