Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

So...what's next?

Hmm...it has been so long since I have posted anything, so I am not sure where to begin.

Since the last post, Greg has finally completed what he has worked so very hard for these past four years: His Au.D. degree.

So next is the hunt for a job. He has had a few interviews and waiting to hear from a couple of places. We have turned in our 60-day notice to our apartment complex and already started taking things to goodwill that we won't be taking with us. I am sure there will be a few more trips to goodwill.

And so it looks like we are back to where this whole blog started. The search for the next chapter.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaira said...

I can't wait to hear what comes next for you - and for you to know where you will be living. We have plans to make someday soon, I hope.

June 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Kaira said...

Loving the new look - now to get you to post more... :)

October 11, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home