Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Take this job and ...I am still waiting to "take it"!

I had my first job interview today. I wore my blue pin stripe lucky suit! My interview was at 10 AM and I got there at 9:30 AM. I had a ton of paperwork to fill out...yeah what is this state income tax all about?...and then an interview and then came the testing. Test? No one told me about a test? I did okay. I have learned all that I know hands on...none of it has been from taking a class...that is just how I roll. Anyway I did great on Word and Excel and no so great on Power Point or typing...they should see me typing now! But it was a good interview and I got a lot of advice. So now I wait...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home