Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job. ~Author Unknown

I got a job!

Details are still unfolding, but I was officially made an offer at the Mayo Clinic working in their developement office as an admin. asst. Of course I am making them sweat until tomorrow so that I can get Greg's "blessing"before I accept.

The strange thing is, is that I won't start until September 8th. Not sure why that is, but hey...I get a couple more weeks off, so let's just be glad about that and the fact that the job hunt is over.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Zajicek's said...

SO happy for you!! Congratulations!!! You will do great in your new job!

August 19, 2008 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger erin said...

congrats misty! I knew it would happen for you!

August 19, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Kaira said...

YEAH! That's great. I'm so happy for you... we must find time to talk soon :)

August 20, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home