Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain." ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow








(photos and radar courtesy of abc15.com)

Greg and I have arrived in AZ just in time for monsoon season. Yes, they do have a monsoons (aka it rains) here in AZ. I just love the rain. The sound of it is mind numbing and what I would do for a couch and my Houston Texan's blanket and to be all curled up just listening to it. It knocks me right out. Ugh...I think it is over. Oh wait...maybe not...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

you will soon become familiar with the let down of the non-rain. You'll look to the east or the south and see that horrible wall of dirt coming your way, you'll smell the rain, it will look dark and ominous...alas, not a drop. This happens a lot. I can never figure out how it can be raining in mesa and scottsdale stays dry. The only explanation people can offer is that it has something to do with the mountains. whateva.

How'd the interview go?!?

August 7, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home