Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Monday, August 11, 2008

“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” ~ Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

Well, here we are in our 3rd week of being in Scottsdale and here is just a recap of my job situation:

A staffing agency- I have had an interview, taken a test in Excel (did great), Word (did great), Power Point (did not so great), typing test (did pathetic), another test I can't remember the name of---kind of a logics test (anyway I did GREAT on it) and a predictive index survey (I have no idea what this measures).

A certain clinic located here in Scottsdale - I have had three interviews. The first two were preliminary with 2 people the first time and 3 people the second, The third interview was with about TWENTY people and not the least bit intimidating. I will hopefully hear something about this position by Friday.

A drug development division for the pancreatic cancer research team - I was contacted directly from the Director of Clinical Operations for an administrative assistant position. I will have an interview this Thursday at 1 PM.

It is all getting very interesting. And it needs to speed it up just a bit.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lb said...

wow. all of that sounds very good. i'm very impressed. i hope you find out something soon! in the meantime... sleep late, enjoy your free moments, and eat whenever you want to :)

August 11, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Steve Waterhouse said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 12, 2008 at 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home