Turn it to the left

"Turn it to the left" is a hearing/audiology saying to turn the volume down...turn it to the left. As Greg completes his fourth and final year of the audiology program at UT-Dallas I will chronicle our challenges and tribulations of our year spent out west.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Totally forgot...

....Sunday I participated in the 16th annual Phoenix Komen for the Cure 5k run. And yes...I ran...the whole thing...in less time than any of my other 5k's...37 minutes!!! It was a beautiful day and I felt like a million bucks after the run. Since that was such a success, I am contemplating a half marathon in January. Maybe I can find a 10k some where in between...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MISTY!!!!!!!! That's so awesome! Good for you! I'm so jealous. You didn't even send me a donation email - what's that about?!

hugs.

October 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger Kaira said...

I didn't mean to beat you - I really WANTED you to win it this week :( sorry.

October 28, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home